How to Use
- In a large pot, bring 6 cups of water to a boil, when the water begins to boil rapidly, add half teaspoon salt & pasta
- Cook till al dante on a medium to high flame, while the pasta cooks, rinse & chop the veggies
- Drain off the pasta to a colander when done & rinse in cold water, set aside.
- Reserve 3 -4 tablespoons of pasta cooking water, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan, when the oil turns hot, add cumin. When they begin to splutter, then add finely chopped garlic, fry till it begins to smell good for a minute or two.
- Add onions and fry until they turn pink. Then add chopped veggies and fry for about 2 minutes. Mash the tomatoes well & add it to the pan along with salt. Cook until the tomatoes turn soft and blend well with veggies. The raw smell of tomatoes should disappear.
- Add cooked pasta and 1 tablespoon oil. Toss well. Adjust salt as needed. Add coriander leaves and serve hot.
Organic Durum Wheat, Water